Online Banking and Mobile App
Our Online Banking provides you with Real Time banking and many other features to help you View, Track, Transfer and Manage your Money. If you have questions on our system, please Click Here to review our Frequently Asked Questions. Or, read below for highlights of online banking.
NEW MOBILE APP
So simple, yet so many options. The new USB Mobile Banking App is here.
It's a centralized dashboard for managing accounts and gaining key insights.
It's a way to handle transfers, online payments and manage your budget, anywhere and anytime.
It's the new USB App, where you can not only manage accounts, but see how and where you're spending.
There's so much to love...
- Debit Card Blocking (Easily Turn Card On or Off!)
- Easily Pay Bills and Transfer Amoung Your USB Accounts
- New Budget Tools and Budget "Bubbles" To Easily Track Spending with Money Desktop
- And so much more!
From a centralized dashboard, you have easy access to a variety of options. You can make online payments, transfer funds and view messages about your accounts.
Budgeting is simple with Money Desktop in USB's Mobile App. You'll get a clear picture of where you're spending your money. (And where you're saving it!)
You'll love the protection offered by the convenient controls. Whether it's freezing international transactions or allowing your debit card to only be used in person (and not online), you have complete control over access to funds. Simply turn the card on or off with a finger slide!
If you're a USB online banking customer, don't miss these simple and convenient options. If you are not a USB online banking customer, get started by enrolling on our site. We will have you online in no time. After that; simply download the App to your smartphone.
- Use our Mobile App now on your Apple or Android device. Get the App today:
- Already have our App? Go to the App Store or the Google Play store and make sure you are updated to the most current version.
- This Personal Finance Manager allows you to aggregate transactions from all your accounts (including those at other financial institutions). Then, it will auto-categorize transactions for you, help you create a budget, and show you how to manage your debt pay-down.
Real Time Banking
- Transactions will be viewable online as soon as they happen. From debit card transactions to transfers and deposits, see them online when they happen…no waiting.
Real Time Alerts
- Customize e-Alerts that can be sent via e-mail or text. Learn about account balances, large transactions or deposits in near-real time*.
- New features allow you to send a payment directly to an account at another bank or use E-mail Payments to send payments to someone’s account without knowing their account information. You can also Rush a Payment**, send a Donation or send a customizable Gift Check with Greeting Card.
Quicken & QuickBooks
- Quicken and QuickBooks Downloads are available. You can use the History Export function to export transactions to Quicken & QuickBooks. Your can also establish a Direct Connection with either program by clicking on the Activate Intuit Direct Connect option found in the menu after you log into online banking. If you are transitioning from another bank, find instructions to complete the transition HERE.
*e-Alert service sends alerts every 15 minutes
**Fees vary for Rush Options. See Bill Pay menu for more information