The Positives of Passing it on Conference
Running a family business can be really wonderful. And really challenging.
Are you ready to lay a foundation for the legacy of your family business? Join us with speaker Jolene Brown on February 12, 2019, at the Atchison Conference Center for “The Positives of Passing it On.”
Called “The Dr. Phil of Agriculture,” Jolene is direct and generous with focused solutions to family business challenges. Her fun-filled, humorous and eye-opening presentation will keep you laughing while you learn!
- Learn the importance of doing the business right so that in the end you’re not facing the loss of both business and family
- Match the right family members with the right positions
- Create an estate plan that honors the legacy of your family business
- Explore the ten time-tested actions that build a successful family business
- Jolene, a national speaker, author and farmer, was inducted into the 2017 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame
Details: Union State Bank Presents "The Positives of Passing it On" withe Jolene Brown
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., doors open at 3:45 p.m.
Location: Atchison Conference Center, Atchison, Kansas
Space is limited, so don't wait to register!